MONTHLY BEST PRACTICES WEBINARS
1:30 p.m. | TUESDAY, November 19
This month’s statewide Best Practices Webinar is focused on equity investments for Operating Businesses within designated opportunity zones.
Minnesota Operating Businesses Can Leverage
Opportunity Zone Fund Equity Investment
MNOppCo is pleased to bring you this informative session about leveraging the Investing in Opportunities Act to benefit the growth of Minnesota’s operating businesses! We have invited Verte OZ
to share how their Qualified Opportunity Fund is making equity investments in operating businesses and how this vehicle can be working to support business growth in communities with designated OZs.
Key Attendee Take-Aways:
- How the law applies to operating businesses
- Pairing QOF investment in operating businesses with efforts to lease real estate also supported by QOF equity investment
- How others are proactively assisting operating businesses to effectively package themselves to seek equity from QOFs
- What QOF looks like with angel, VC and debt pkgs
- Types of businesses Verte OZ is looking to invest in; how their fund is structured
Registration Password: mnopp
Dial in number is always: (415) 655-0002
Access Code: 642 197 417
AND mark your calendars for the next webinar! MNOppCo‘s best practices webinars are every 3rd Tuesday at 1:30 pm.
MNOppCo gratefully acknowledges LISC, Local Initiatives Support Corporation, for hosting our Best Practices Webinar Series.